NAIOP New Jersey Corporate Member Benefits
“NAIOP members are the developers and
investors who own the buildings, and the professionals in design development,
law, engineering, finance, planning, marketing, leasing and all of the other
disciplines that come together in order to take a project through the
development process. Collectively, our experience is vast, as is our desire to
be a part of the continuing dialogue in Trenton, at the county level and in our
local communities, so that our State can continue to thrive and remain the
place we all call home.” - Ed Russo, Russo Development
What is a Corporate Member?
A company with four or more dues-paying NAIOP New Jersey members is classified as a Corporate Member.
Corporate Member Benefits
New Jersey Chapter corporate members in good standing enjoy a host of special benefits, including:
- Annual Dues of just $245 for each additional member over four.
- Lowest ticket price guarantee for the Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala.
- Discounts on Gala Journal placements.
- All employees of a Corporate Member Firm may register for NAIOP NJ events at Member price.
- Corporate Concierge Event Registration Service (you may register for events by phone by calling Trish Giaquinto at 732-729-9900).
These benefits extend to all employees of a Corporate Member's firm: even if YOU are not a member of record, you are entitled to the benefits described above as long as you are employed with a Corporate Member Firm in good standing (dues paid, no long outstanding invoices).
Corporate Member benefits offered by the New Jersey Chapter are not extended by NAIOP Corporate.
Upgrade to Corporate Member Status
To verify your firm's current membership status or to become a Corporate Member, please contact Bonnie Sovinee (732-729-9900).
NAIOP New Jersey Corporate Members*
- Alfred Sanzari Enterprises
- Archer & Greiner P.C.
- Avison Young
- Brandywine Realty Trust
- CenterPoint Properties
- Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- Cole Schotz PC
- Colliers International
- Connell Foley LLP
- Cronheim Mortgage Corp.
- Cushman & Wakefield US Inc.
- Denholtz Associates
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- EisnerAmper LLP
- Elberon Development Group
- F. Greek Development
- Federal Business Centers
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Forsgate Industrial Partners
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Gibbons PC
- Giordano Halleran & Ciesla P.C.
- Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- GZA GeoEnvironmental
- Hartz Mountain Industries Inc.
- Hill Wallack LLP
- Investors Bank
- Ivy Realty Services LLC
- J.G. Petrucci Company Inc.
- KRE Group
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Services Inc.
- LCOR Incorporated
- Lee & Associates New Jersey
- Lindabury McCormick Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.
- Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Marcus & Millichap
- Maser Consulting PA
- Matrix Development Group
- Mountain Development Corp.
- MREIC Monmouth Real Estate
- NAI James E. Hanson Inc.
- Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- NJ LECET
- Normandy Real Estate Partners LLC
- Partner Engineering and Science Inc.
- PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
- Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti
- Rockefeller Group
- RTI IMI
- Russo Development
- Sills Cummis & Gross
- T&M Associates
- TD Bank
- The Hampshire Companies
- Tulfra Real Estate
- Ware Malcomb Architects
- Wilentz Goldman & Spitzer P.A.
- Woodmont Properties LLC
*As of January 10, 2018